Helping Small Businesses Succeed
We understand small businesses need some help to grow. That’s why DLA Energy is bringing back the Small Business Pavilion at the 2021 DLA Energy Worldwide Energy Conference.
Located in the exhibit hall, the Small Business Pavilion provides a cost-effective, turn-key opportunity for you to showcase your products and services to 2,300+ buyers including the DLA Energy team as well as the worldwide DLA enterprise—plus, DoD leadership, contractors, and top industry experts.
Small Business Kiosk: $1,750
We’ve made it easy to be a part of DLA Energy’s premier event by creating the Small Business Pavilion with a smaller, more cost-effective way to exhibit. Each area includes space for four companies. Your kiosk includes:
- Your company’s logo and marketing message
- Electric and carpet
- Option to rent additional items such as laptops and monitors to enhance your display
- One complimentary exhibitor badge, giving you access to sessions and other events
In order to qualify for the Small Business Pavilion, your company must:
- Meet the SBA’s numerical size standards for small (NAICS);
- Be a for-profit business of any legal structure;
- Be independently owned and operated;
- Not be nationally dominant in its field;
- Be physically located and operate in the U.S. or its outlying areas and makes a significant contribution to the U.S. economy through payment of taxes and/or use of American products, material and/or labor.
Bring your staff and your marketing materials, and you’re on your way to meeting some of the federal government’s most important energy decision makers. Space in the Small Business Pavilion is limited so don’t delay!
For exhibit information and questions, contact:
Keith Biersner, The Bridge Group
email@example.com | +1.703.763.4091