Registration for the 2021 DLA Energy Worldwide Energy Conference is not yet open. Join our list to be notified about the latest event updates and announcements.
Please note: All attendees must complete a registration form before being allowed access to any part of the event. You will be required to present a photo ID when picking up your badge onsite. Your registration includes access to all keynotes, sessions, the exhibit hall, and the Opening Reception.
2019 Registration Rates
|Active Duty Military||$0|
Applies to local, city, state, provincial, federal and international government personnel
* Requires authorization code
- Every person entering the exhibit hall, a classroom, or a networking event must have an official 2021 Worldwide Energy Conference badge.
- All participants are required to present a valid photo ID before picking up your badge onsite.
- No one under the age of 18 will be admitted in the exhibit hall or in classrooms.
- By registering for the 2021 Worldwide Energy Conference, you consent to The Bridge Group’s and DLA Energy’s collection and storage of the data on the registration form.
- Registration and attendance at, or participation in, the 2021 Worldwide Energy Conference and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to The Bridge Group’s and DLA Energy’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant’s or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, or audiotapes of such.
- Due to the sensitive nature of products and displays in the exhibit hall, professional photography and/or video recording of any booth by any attendee/exhibitor personnel is prohibited. Exceptions are made only when permission is obtained from the exhibitor whose booth/product is being photographed/videotaped and all individuals appearing in the photograph or video.
- Conference credentials will not be released without payment in full. We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express. If you change the credit card after you’ve been successfully charged, you will incur a $50 administration fee.
Changes and Substitutions
- Once your registration has been submitted, you may make changes by clicking on the appropriate link in your confirmation email. A substitution is a straight transfer of registration credentials and payments. If your substitution requires us to process a new payment, it is not a substitution.
- Once you submit your registration you are not entitled to a refund. Paid registrants who fail to send a substitute or do not attend the conference forfeit their entire registration fee.
- Individuals are responsible for canceling their own hotel and travel reservations. The Bridge Group nor DLA Energy will be liable for hotel or travel costs for any reason.
- The Bridge Group and DLA Energy reserve the right to cancel your duplicate or unpaid registrations without notice.
- All guests must register and pay the associated fees to attend. Spouses, friends, peers, etc. will not be granted access to the event without a badge.
Showcase Policy/No Suitcasing
- Please note that while all meeting attendees are invited to the exposition, any attendee who is observed to be soliciting business in the aisles or other public spaces, in another company’s booth, or in violation of any portion of the Exhibition Policy, will be asked to leave immediately.
- Additional penalties may be applied.
- Please report any violations you may observe to Show Management. Show Management recognizes that suitcasing may also take the form of commercial activity conducted from a hotel guest room or hospitality suite, restaurant, club, or any other public place of assembly. For the purposes of this policy, suitcasing violations may occur at venues other than the exhibition floor and at other events.
- Show Management must be informed of any hospitality suites and expressed consent must be received prior to the event.